Brain science is currently one of the hottest topics, because it allows us to learn, see, remember, hear, perceive, and understand. In brain science, its application also extends from the medical treatment to your life. Therefore, we invite Brain Science Experts to give lectures, so that the participants in this workshop can familiarize themselves with the brainwave signals and related analytical techniques, and understand the present situation of brain science industry.
Ministry of Education
Institute for Information Industry
Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science of Feng Chia University
Participants and registration methods
1. 30 college students and graduate students interested in brainwave signal analysis.
2. Online Registration: from now until Saturday, August 5, 2018 (Registration is limited.)
Registration Links: https://goo.gl/DqgHb5
Location and Content
1. Time: Sunday, August 6, 2018
2. Location: Classroom MB201 in Management Building 2, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology
3. Speakers: Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica Postdoctoral Fellow Po-Chih Kuo and Brain Rhythm Inc. General Manager 呂紹瑋
Sunday, August 6, 2018
10:00~10:50 Topic: "Introduction to Brain Science"
11:00~11:50 Topic: "Introduction to Brain Science Research Methods and Techniques"
13:30~14:20 Topic: "Hands-on: Experiment with Brainwave Signal and Data Collection"
14:30~15:20 Topic: "Hands-on: Data pre-processing"
15:30~16:20 Topic: "Hands-on: Active Feature-Value Acquisition and Classification"
16:30~17:00 Speakers exchange time with participants
Contact: Assistant Professor Chen, Yi-Chung, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management of National Yunlin University of Science and Technology
Contact email: email@example.com